www.JCPenney.Com/Survey – JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey 2022 – Hey people, how are you doing? I hope everything is fine and that you’re living an amazing life. If you like shopping and love to visit different stores, I can probably guess that you have heard the name JCPenney.
One of the most popular multi-stores, the company has recently conducted its survey. If you have recently visited the Jcpenney then you are eligible for the survey.
It is a JC Penney-designed online survey that gives customers a chance to give feedback on the services and products they offer. They are offering you opportunities to provide feedback on their products and services. The store is willing to provide you with a coupon that can be used multiple times in the first 24 hours. Your subsequent visit will receive 10% off with this coupon.
In this article, I will be helping you with all the necessary information regarding the survey. So, stick to the article.
Rules and Regulations of the www.JCPenney.Com/Survey
- The survey is open only to U.S. residents.
- No purchase is necessary to enter and win.
- The age must be 18 years or older.
- Limit of 1 survey entry per day.
- Each entry is eligible for only one drawing and will not be entered into subsequent drawings (if any).
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable.
- No substitutions or cash redemptions will be permitted.
- Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Void outside of the USA, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- You need a survey receipt and a 22 access code to begin the survey.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish
Steps to Participate in the www.JCPenney.Com/Survey
- First of all, make your purchase at the nearby JCPenney store and save your receipt.
- In the next step, visit the official site at www.JCPenney.com/Survey.
- Now, choose the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Enter the 22-digit Access Code located on the front of your receipt.
- Click on Next to continue with the survey.
- Now, your JCPenney Survey is started.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your satisfaction with employees’ behavior, cleanliness, store environment, products, and facilities.
- Answer all survey questions based on your recent shopping experience at JCPenney.
- You will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Carefully read and understand the information regarding the sweepstakes.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry.
- Click Submit to finish the survey.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
- You will also receive a coupon for a 15 percent discount on your next purchase.
Rewards of the www.JCPenney.Com/Survey
The rewards are given as an appreciation for participating in the survey. You will receive a JCPenney Promo Code after completing the Customer Opinion Survey. You will receive a discount of 10% on your subsequent visit to JCPenney if you use this code.
Aim of the www.JCPenney.Com/Survey
A company needs to conduct a survey once in a while because a survey helps a company to understand its customers’ likes and dislikes and it’s very crucial for a company. JCPenney to improve their services so that in future they can provide us with the best possible experience.
Help them with your last experience in their store and they will make sure to improve themselves.
History of JCPenney Company
C. Penney Company, Inc. is an American department store chain with 840 locations in 49 states and Puerto Rico. It operates under the brand names JCPenney and JCP.
In addition to conventional goods, JCPenney houses Sephora, The Salon by InStyle, and extensive departments devoted to fine jewelry. Seattle’s Best Coffee, optical centers, and portrait studios are just a few of the leased departments that can be found in JCPenney stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join JCPenney Rewards?
Joining is easy! Just enroll at a JCPenney store with an associate at checkout, at www.jcp.com/rewards, or via the JCPenney mobile application with your name, phone number, and email address.
Also, if you create a jcp.com account or download the JCPenney app and meet Program membership requirements, you will be automatically enrolled in the Program. T
o sign up in-store, tell any sales associate you would like to join Rewards. You will be asked to provide your name, phone number, and email address; we can’t sign you up without them.
If you’re a JCPenney Credit Cardmember or a JCPenney Mastercard Cardmember who meets Program membership requirements, you’re automatically a member of the Program.
To receive your $10 JCPenney Rewards faster, check the history of your points online and receive other benefits, link your JCPenney Credit Card or JCPenney Mastercard to your jcp.com account. Sign in to jcp.com/rewards and follow the instructions for linking.
When do my Rewards expire?
Rewards will expire in a minimum of 45 days. Rewards must be used before 11:59 P.M. CT (Central Time) on the expiration date listed on each Reward or they will be forfeited. The expiration date is stated on each Reward. Use them, don’t lose them!
Will I earn Rewards points on pre-sale items?
No, you will not earn points until the item purchased is paid for/ships.
- JCPenney Receipt
- JCPenney Official Website: https://m.jcpenney.com/
For any purchase or general inquiry: 1 800 322 1189.
Credit Card assistance number: 1 800 542 0800.
For gift registry: 1 800 527 4438.
For questions related to Sephora, can contact 1 855 808 0330.
Questions related to Gadgets and Appliances: 1 844 527 2775.
I appreciate you for reading up here, I hope you didn’t find any difficulty understanding the rules and steps provided above. If you find anything onerous, I humbly request you to share, so that in the future I can provide you with assiduous articles.
Once again thank you and have a nice day.
Related Tags: www.JCPenney.Com/Survey